1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long distance relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unreadable, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Unreadable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, I'm still not openly gay to everyone but everyone probably knows because I've been letting out little hints, Anyways.

I have been dating a guy called Jordan who is the same age as me but he lives in the US and I live in the UK, and due to this my friends always say hes fake, a catfish or a creep but we facetime daily so he cant be fake, right? I understand they're looking out for me but they say it every single day. How can I make them stop and is a long distance relationship stupid at 14?

2. Foz

Foz Guest

I wouldn't say he's fake, but what to consider - especially at your age - is what does this relationship mean? I'm in an LDR but my BF lives in Europe and I can fly over to see him for £180. At 14 making a trip across the Atlantic is somewhat unrealistic and most likely prohibitively expensive!