1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do confess my feelings towards a guy without losing him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Smash4Life, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Smash4Life

Smash4Life Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    HI GUYS!

So there's this guy at school, we met when was in year 7 (I was 12) and since then he's been the only thing I can think about and just being around him made me.feel something that I had previously never experienced. That doesn't fully explain how.I feel but you get the idea.

I really want to say how I really feel but at the same time I don't want thing to get awkward if he doesn't feel the same way. Right now we're just friends but I don't want to lose this friendship.if I were to say anything.

I don't know what else to say other than I did create a thread asking if he might like.me back and looking back on it, it does seem a bit obvious.

Im only keeping it brief since I don't have much time to post this.

Any advice on this would be really appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you really 13? Thirteen as in the first year that you became a teen? That's puppy love, kiddo. Go play some video games or read Harry Potter first!

3. Nobo

That was a bit rude

4. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yeah, that wasn't very nice was it? I don't know whether you liked someone when you were his age but I reckon if you did, you wouldn't have appreciated someone saying that to you. he might be young, but don't patronise him.