1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my best freind and me had a falling out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Feb 22, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today my freind therin came to lunch and started on the rasict rant my freind caitlyn then commented telling him to stop and he started being sexist and ranting about how women should be in the kitchen and crap like that I call him out on it and he started going agenst me with these horrible homophobic jokes agenst me I got upset and told on him now he is expeled (this was not his first strik) but me and him have been freinds for so long and I feel really horrible for doing this

2. Distant Echo

Seriously don't. Whatever was going on in his head was not good and he obviously had something going on if he started carrying on like that. being your friend does not give him the right to be racist, sexist or homophobic. He did it to himself.

3. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like a typical male teenager. What he said sounds tame compared to things me and my friends said at your age, and I doubt this is the first time you ever heard a boy speaking like this.

Basically, I think you should wait to see if he apologizes, and if he does you should give him another chance since he's been your lifelong friend. Amazingly, I don't think he actually thinks that way, but since you're bisexual I can definitely see how you would be offended by his tirade, yet it may be a mistake to disown him for one thing. I don't know him, but this could also be a prelude to him becoming a monstrous man, so it's best to watch him from a distance, see how he acts, and then determine if it's a good idea to be friends with him.

This is a conflict of personalities, and if you're as close as you say, you'll have to pinpoint the things about his personality that are tiresome to you, and he'll have to stop being impulsive, brash, and obnoxious, but like I said if he's been such a good friend he won't have any problems changing for you.

At any rate, you should deal with it quickly before it becomes a deep-seated grudge. Right now you're too pissed to deal with it, but the goal should be to resolve it by Friday if you do decide to maintain your friendship.

#3 AtheistWorld, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was just the end of it for that past couple of months and today I finally just snapped he would spend everyday very my freinds and would go after me when I stood up for them this was the only way to protect my freinds from my bigot of a best freind

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea u guess your right he us going to homeschool now so I won't have to see him and he is the reason I went back into the closet so actually now I'm free also just being associated with him has made me alot of enamys

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    That's good that he's out of your life. Now he won't bother you.

7. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is good but I'm a little worryed about him before he started acting this way I learned he was having problems at home and alot of other bad things happen to him and ever since these things have happened it seems like he's trying to make people stop caring about him for some reason