1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

semi first date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Storm Chaser, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Storm Chaser

So after a long time of being all confusing and it's a very long story, but I have my first semi date! Basically this girl half likes me and I half like her so i asked her out on a fun date. I made like conditions for us so it would be all wierd:
    >we can stop anytime we want to
    >not serious
    >'informal'
    >date fOR fun
    But I'm unsure if I should let be spontaneous or what?? Because I don't have butterfly feelings but she's so amazingly nice and sweet and super funny and I'm scared I'm going to mess it up. She's picking a date and like her parents r the type of super strict so we r going to like be at our library in this corner which haha is not an idea first date but it's a date and not a date date? Do I dress up if it's informal??? what if we just stare at each other and it gets like really akw or wierd? Can I kiss her?? I just am super nervous /)_(\

2. Distant Echo

Lol. Very informal. So casual clothes. Don't dress up, but don't dress down either. Clothes that you usually wear.
    As for awkward...you can always talk about books lol.

Don't stress, you half like her, she half likes you, so half kiss :wink: ?

(that was no help at all, hey?)

Have fun.....