1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just really nice or into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by happybunny, Feb 25, 2016.

1. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, recently, I've been kind of falling for my friend ><"
    Tbh she isn't my type and I'm not picky or have high standards but because i've never seen her more than as a friend, I never noticed how charming she is until now.
    We're not really touchy(besides friendly hugs) and all but she's so nice to me. And sometimes we get pretty awkward but when we text she likes to call me "baby/babe" or bbg/beautiful baby girl and says "i love you" a lot :icon_redf
    i don't know if she's just really nice or if she's trying to give me a hint?
    even though we're good friends, i'm not too close to her yet to know if she's bi or not but sometimes i get that vibe, ya know? but then i'm not always so sure.

2. Hint

Why are you asking us instead of her?
    ergo, what's the level of 'open communication' you have with her, that you feel the need to ask advice on a forum, before taking the risk of complicating things in your friendship with her... by just asking her whether she's really into you 'in that way'?

3. happybunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Level of communication? Hm it's not high, I'd say. It's not like I'd tell her anything right away. I feel like even though I consider her a good friend, it's not like she's my best friend who I'd tell everything, secrets, etc. but I came out to her today to see if she was cool with me and she is so I'm happy. But she likes another dude so. I totally respect her though because she's an awesome person :slight_smile:

As of now, all I care about is her accepting me for who I am.