1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me out man

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ayeokies, Feb 28, 2016.

1. ayeokies

Hey!
    A THOUSAND POINTS TO THOSE THAT CAN BE BOTHERED REDING MY RAMBLES AND GIVE ME ADVICE! LOVE YA'LL!
    So I'm faced with an issue right, I REALLY like this girl whom I've liked for over a year now, and I don't think she likes me back, in matter of fact I'm 99.3% sure she's straight, which sucks. But anyways!!
    She's one of my best friends and recently she's broken up with her boyfriend, and one of our other best friends just got a boyfriend. So the girl I like, lets call her M, comes up with this plan that we go on a double date with our other friend B and her boyfriend and act like we are a super cute couple 'as a joke' to see there reaction. But the thing is I really want to actually tell her I like her but I don't want to ruin anything. :confused:
    Sometimes I feel like she could possibly not be straight because she is quite flirty sometimes and she randomly will come up and hug me or hold hands or things like that and sometimes when we are walking I catch her staring at me and she always smiles and I don't know she only ever talked about guys though. I AM SO BLOODY CONFUSED MAN
    I don't know how to find out if she isn't straight and also I don't know if i should tell her I like her?? Like guys help me !

:eusa_doh:

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hmmm a very tricky situation... I've had this problem too. You can't really DO anything of she really is straight. You could try flirting back a little, but not too much. If she does it back or even more, maybe theres a chance shes into you. If she stops or is like "wtf r u doing?" then shes prob straight yeah. I would just go on that double dat and see what happens. Don't do anything stupid like I did tho. I almost tried to kids my best friend who I had/still have a crush on. I know it can be really hard and annoying, but if your crush is straight, you need to face the truth. They won't fall for you. As hard as it sounds, it's true. So don't get all worked up that there might be a possibility that shes into you. Keep your expectations low and just wait it out and flirt back a bit I guess.

Sorry I hope this made sense lol. This is just what I think
    Hugs