1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling in love with my cousin

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KarenLyn, Feb 28, 2016.

1. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of all the different things that are going on in my world with coming out to my mom and to myself its that fact that my cousin and I are .... sleeping together. It wasn't planned, Leslie didn't know that I was bisexual and neither of us knew that we've had girl crushes on each other for a long time. It wasn't even a touch that would have been considered sexual in any way... it's just that my heart started pounding like it was going to jump out of my chest... the rest of the story is private but... the love that we've felt for each other as cousins that have been as close as twins is changing and to be honest it's got me sorta scared.

Now what?

2. Distant Echo

Well, next sort of depends on your ages...which will have an effect on how your families will react if you decide to tell them...

3. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just turned 20 on 2/2 and Leslie is 10 months older than I am... I've loved Leslie all of my life and it really feels crazy inside that I get butterflies when I know she's coming over or we talk on the phone. I guess it's the first time I'm actually falling IN LOVE with someone. She's telling me the same things that she gets giddy and excited when we see each other... are we pathetic or what? LOL And yes, telling our parents is going to be nerve racking... time for a calming spell

4. Distant Echo

Ok. Two consenting adults. That makes things easier. Do your families know you are both bi?

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Provided that you're not hurting anyone then more power to you. There was a time when my female cousin and I were fooling around, but we were only 5 at the time. However, I wonder if she remembers any of it because I surely do.

It isn't weird when we're around each other, but I often wonder if she likes women as well; I've always been afraid to ask.

#5 pinklov3ly, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  6. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as you two Are above the age of consent you guys don't have to tell no one if you don't or you can come out and tell the family wither way love is love even if it is Incest!

7. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mom's the only one who knows I'm bi... and Leslie. I think it's mostly true that parents know when something's up and I'm sure sooner or later it'll come out. I think we'll be okay with that. Leslie was like me... she knew she was bi but never acted on it until that night. I really appreciate all of the great responses... Arizona law says it's okay to 'marry' a first cousin IF there is no chance of a pregnancy resulting from it :slight_smile: Not much chance there LOL.

8. Natasha Elyssa

What makes you happy is what makes you happy. I don't see anything wrong with it. :slight_smile: <3

9. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you! I think the unease you feel is just from society's odd views about sex/love between relatives. I think you're entirely in the clear morality-wise. You're two consenting adults who clearly care very much for each other.

10. hottmom

hottmom Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There is nothing wrong with it as long as your adults you go

11. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I appreciate all of the great feedback! I wish I would have found this place like when I was 16 and so many questions. You guys are great!!! Be safe out there :slight_smile: