1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by exoreon, Feb 29, 2016.

1. exoreon

Yeah pretty unoriginal title but I don't really care.
    So anyways to cut to the point their's this guy I really like, (gasp) and I'm not sure if he is gay or straight or whatever, so a few months ago we were talking and he stated he had a girlfriend, I was like "ok" but I was pretty disappointed to say the least. But I never really see him with her, I don't even know who his girlfriend is and I'm not sure if he still has one.

Okay so he's been giving me these signs that I'm not completely on board with. After class he half the time comes to stand next to me while on his phone, he usually makes some excuse to stand next to me like, "Is that a spider?" *points to edge of ceiling* he wanders right next to me. It varies. I couldn't even see a spider. Idk these sorta vary. And he always likes to "tease" me. I don't know how to call it. He always tries to get my attention some way or another and whenever I come near him or close at least he says my name in a questioning way. It's confusing. I sat next to him on the bus a couple times and he started the conversations and one time he let me use his phone to play some games when I didn't even ask. And the next day after that I was confident enough to sit next to him in the morning but he seriously just ignored me the whole way their. He didn't even look at me when I said 'hey' and made a *very* clear arrival. He was just on his phone with earbuds on looking at pictures or something..

That was confusing. We didn't really talk for about a week after that. Ugh, I'm so frustrated I can't detect if he's gay or not. I see him often at lunch and I never saw him holding hands or kissing/hugging with another girl.. :dry:

I know this sounds ridiculous and this may just be normal straight friend behavior but I'm not exactly sure if it is! Advice please?

P.S. He seems totally out of my league, he's super attractive and very popular. And I'm just a short weird kid. I look like a 7th grader fyi, and I'm 15.
    we're both freshmen.

2. Rainbows~Exist

My opinion: I don't think he's interested... at least not in THAT kinda way.

Based on what you've said I think that he's just trying to be friendly and is interested in a friendship. These conversation starters or 'excuses' to approach you seem quite ordinary... I think he just wants to talk to you.

I say let thus friendship develop and see where it goes. Right now I can't deduce any sort of romantic or physical attraction from between you two but who knows? Just be his friend and see what happens :wink:

3. C0smic

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, same here, I think you two are just ordinairy friends, but I think you should go a little further to see where it takes you :thumbsup:

4. exoreon

I guess so :eusa_doh: Thanks for the advice, i guess I'll try to spend more time with him