1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me, but does he know that he likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by C0smic, Feb 29, 2016.

1. C0smic

Out Status:
    A few people
    Title Originatity: IGN 10/10
    ---
    I want to know if he likes me, like tons of other people do, he's my friend, but does he know I like HIM?
    Well, it was in the middle of class and he secretly and quietly came out to me and said he was Bi, but I haven't came out at all, and i'm wondering if he knows that i'm gay.We've spent tons of time together as friends and whenever we have to pair up in class or in line, we always choose each other. We are very close friends and he gets mad often. But I like him, and I need to know if we can break the friend zone without anyone noticing.

What's your thought?:confused:

2. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Most likely he knows or suspects you are gay. You two seem quite close by what you have wirttwn and he probably has a good gaydar
    Be happy that he chose to tell you about his sexuality, open up to him about yours and see where it goes!

Good luck :slight_smile:

3. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The fact that he told you that he was bi means that he wants you to know that he is an option if you are interested in him. it seems that he likes you. Just tell him that you are gay, but not out yet, but are interested in getting to know him more.