1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And now, I'm dreaming about him....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by conflictedmetro, Mar 1, 2016.

1. conflictedmetro

I'm not going to write another essay about my feelings, so if you want to know any backstory, you can read about it here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/206528-im-deeply-infatuated-%2Aplease-read%2A-pretty-damn-long.html

Lately, my dreams (the good ones anyway) have been about this guy. I really have no idea what to do now; no matter what, I'm going to see him every day, I can't avoid it, and I really don't want to...but he's plaguing my thoughts indefinitely, even in my dreams. What should I do, really?

#1 conflictedmetro, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Diego93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi bro! I used to dream every night about my crush for a while (who happens to be my best friend ). It lasted about 5 months, recently it has stopped from been every night to only some nights. It is just a fase. I thought I was the only one here with that problem. He is deposited in your subconscious when you go to sleep because you are thinking constantly all day about him, and I guess you are aware of him all day also. A person usually dreams things that are in relation of what you did the day before, so if you are thinking about him ALL day it is logical that you will dream about him at night.

Try to get distracted with something else. Find a hobby so you are not thinking about him all day. It really helps and it is going to be good for you. I did the same and it really helped me.

#2 Diego93, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016