1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need relationship help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaybeMyGender, Mar 1, 2016.

1. MaybeMyGender

Hi. I haven't been on here in a longggg time. But i need help.

Iv been dating this girl for nearly 6 months, and we're doing good. But i feel distant from her. I know this is just gonna sound like some "Emo" or "angsty teen bullsh*t" But it's a legitimate problem I'm having. (We're 16).

Her mother won't let her do anything. We can basically cuddle sitting up (which is hard to do) and kiss. And that's it. We use to cuddle laying down and we did do some sexualish things. Nothing actually sexual, not sexual contact was ever made with "parts".
    But now she completely listens to her mother and all we do is kiss and cuddle sitting up. And not even really alot of it.. we aren't as affectionate anymore, iv talked to her about it but she still never really seems to care that much about it and it hurts me because i crave affection.. It makes me feel distant from her.. and it hurts.. :tears:

She would rather just be silly or joke around then be serious with me most of the time..

She feels uncomfortable with sexual things apparently, but that could easily just her feeling pressured by her mom. And i do want that back but i want our affection back much more. I JUST WANT TO LAY AND CUDDLE. I JUST WANNA BE THAT CLOSE TO HER AGAIN :tears: I just want to feel as loved as i did. I'm probably gonna get abunch or replies telling me that I'm "a fukboy" or that I'm a "perv" but you don't understand :frowning2: We've been dating for 6 months and now we're back to step one. Her mom won't let us advance in anyway. I feel like she isn't being treated her age. We only get to see eachother 3 hours a day every other day and when we do i dont even get much affection.. I know nobody will probably even care. If i get any replies they're gonna be insults..

I just want us to be back to normal.. i need advice.. please help me :frowning2:

#1 MaybeMyGender, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016