1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on straight guys waaaaay too much.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nordland, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It used to be that I only had a crush on one guy in my year but now the number is increasing and I think I should stop. Any tips on how to stop falling for people?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Find someone who's not straight and kiss 'em :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you had a boyfriend, you would have an incentive to stop. But if you can't get a guy at the moment, talk it through with someone or write your feelings down. Understand why you might be crushing on straight guys and then, if you want, find a way to tone this down.

I have this problem on and off all the time! :wink:

3. Foz

Foz Guest

I can help with this, there is one solution which is proven to stop you crushing on guys -

Pick up 2 forks and plunge them into your eyes.

There's always going to be people you look at and think look absolutely stunning, it happens to straight guys too!

4. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do you want to stop having crushes on straight guys? Is there a specific reason or you just don't want to? I mean it's not just because your arm is tired right?
    I don't think you could stop even if you really wanted to but I don't understand your problem. From my experience, I was the first and only guy at my school to be out but later in life discovered quite a lot of my peers were gay - including my boyfriend of 14 years. So how do you know that one of those guys isn't crushing back on you?