1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my best friend bi or what?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by danjhc, Mar 2, 2016.

1. danjhc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My best friend and I are divorced; we have been close friends for almost 4 years. no kids, we are 20 years apart in age. He comes across as straight. I don’t know why he does not find someone to marry but appears to have no interest in women. He is attractive and could get most any decent girl. I don’t think he knows I am gay and that I have strong feelings for him. We hang out together weekly. We have gone on many trips together, slept in the same bed but have never done anything. I would love to cuddle with him but dare not because I can’t handle rejection. I am not promiscuous and I am in love with him. But some things make me think that he is not 100 percent straight. He is very nice to me although we have had our little fights. We always make up and don’t allow anything to get between us. He, for the most part is always there for me. I can’t figure out why he wants to hang out with an old guy like me when he could find a nice girl to be with and love. I know if I were straight I would want to be married but since I am gay I have no interest in women. I wonder to this day why he likes being around me. We have a lot of fun together even though at times he gets on my nerves. Nevertheless, I know we truly love each other but I can’t figure out why a nice guy like him would want to spend his prime years with a guy much older as me. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thank you very much.