1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shias, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I asked one of my classmates , which we know each othe for one week to have a relationship two days ago , it was right after he said , he is gay to me , the day I think he was inconvinient and said now he is not thinking about any relationship now , but we agreed to go for a walking tour in the city yesterday I was one hour late and he was angry of that but he said the fact that made him upset was that last night I made a ginger tea and I did not offer him ?
    Is he thinking of me to have a relationship , was he thinking to first date with me and later make a decision?
    I mean when he said he was upset when I did not offer him ginger tea , I am sort of thinking he was thinking about relationship

2. Eolwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If he said he doesn't want any relationship right now that's probably what he meant... You said you've only known him for a week, so maybe he just wants some time to think about it.
    But if you feel like he's holding back, or that there's something more, maybe you should just ask him... Write him a note or a message and see what he answers :slight_smile: