1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know how to relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noodle72, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have a crush on a girl, she knows I have a crush on her, but she wanted to stay just friends for now. She said she was questioning her sexuality and didn't want to jump into anything. (She knows I'm nonbinary btw)

She never said she didn't like me back though, so I don't know if she does and just isn't ready for a relationship or what. I really want to date her though, but I don't know how to go about asking her out.

It's been sort of almost a month now since she found out about my crush on her and said she wanted to stay friends, it was on Valentines day when I told her.

Should I ask her out? Should I just try to get closer to her and gradually see if she might want to date me? Help?

(another note: she's told me that she's kissed a genderfluid person before, so she might like nonbinary genders? I don't know her sexuality, and I don't even know if she knows it or if she's still questioning)

2. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    If she's questioning, she's probably having quite a difficult time right now. You should defenitely not push her too much. Give her enough time to make up het mind :slight_smile: It'll be okay