1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shabang, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Shabang

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys, I started a thread a while ago about my friend getting a bit touchy feely with me lately and I just haven't had time to update anything about it until now.

It started with him touching me from the opposite end of a sofa and since I've been trying to look for other signs if there was more to it and since that night he has seemed very different to me. He has took many opportunities to get close to me and almost always he is touching me in some way, whether it's our legs touching or arms and there's a lot of times he finds a way of touching my hand in some way of another and there's also a lot of times I can see him looking at me a lot but most times if I catch him and make eye contact he looks away. I have had on/off feelings for him for a long time but lately I've gotten a lot worse because of how he has been and I even now think there's a lot of tension between us but I'm not sure if that's just me.

He has a girlfriend now who is always there lately if I go to his house and they do get quite lovey while I'm there (which hurts if I may add) but I'm so convinced that he is either confused or bisexual now. Just the other day we were talking and there was many times conversation went to my past relationships and if I've got anyone who I like now and even little jokes about us sleeping together as well as a lot of closeness and touching, I even tried pushing him to say something by saying things like 'everyday you get gayer and gayer' which he just sniggered at then changed the subject but there were a lot of times he'd say things like 'if I was gay' and stuff which to me just seemed like it was something he was feeling but trying to pass it off as him being straight (if that makes sense haha).

So now I'm getting to a point where I really want to tell him how I feel and ask what he feels too incase he needs a bit of a push but there are a couple of things that are scaring me about it like why hasn't he said anything to me if he is confused or something? And there was one time I was joking with him saying our other friend (who is also openly bi) likes him to which he said to me 'I don't know how I'd react if he did actually like me', so I'm worried he might be the same way about me if it is somehow just innocent platonic things.

Anyone got any ideas how I should approach this? Should I tell him how I feel? Or ask why he's been quite "touchy" lately? Any replies are much appreciated I'm just not sure what to do.

Thanks for reading.

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2016 at 12:10 AM ----------

Also I forgot to mention there was a weird conversation we had just yesterday about how I'd react if a hot guy walked in (or something along them lines) and I said it would be great but knowing my luck he'd be straight to which he replied 'that wouldn't be a problem for you would it, you like turning straight guys gay don't you' which I thought was quite strange especially since I've never said anything like that not to mention I don't even believe you can turn a totally straight guy gay, so I don't know what made him say that either

2. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well that does sounds a bit gay. Maybe he was talking about him. But don't tell him you like him if he's already in a relationship. Even if he doesn't love her anymore it would create some weird atmosphere