1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know if you are polyamorous?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by imahufflepuff, Mar 5, 2016.

1. imahufflepuff

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well... yeah. How do you know? I dont know if its what I want or if its my anxiety about being the focus of attention. I figure that if Im in a three way relationship I can have the caring of being in a relationship but not have the attention of a two way relationship.

2. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think it's something you have to try out and see, but I think you have a lot of time to explore, first just with another person. Anxiety about being the focus of attention is not uncommon, but depending on the situation, the person, and how much experience you have, could go away.

3. David21201

Honestly, it takes experimentation and a shit ton of communication between you and your partners. Being worried about the lack of attention is something you could bring up. I, myself, am polyamorous and found that talking does really help.