1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JAA1297, Mar 6, 2016.

1. JAA1297

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am an 18 year old high schooler in the US, and was wondering what ways there are to meet other gay guys to date/befriend. Let me just give a little background on my situation to get more accurate advice from you guys.

I am openly gay to all except for my family, who would be very very mad if they ever knew I was gay. I do not currently have any opportunities to go out anywhere alone except with select friends, who all go to school with me. Therefore, it would be very difficult for me to meet someone in person, so maybe something online would be best. I am one of only four openly gay students in the entire school, and one of two openly gay juniors. The other one, well, let's just say him and I got off on the wrong foot. For more about that, see any of my previous posts. So he's out of the question at this point. The other two are unfriendly/not interested, so no one at school is an option either.

TL, DR: Looking for a gay guy as a friend/boyfriend, parents can't find out, difficult to meet anyone in person, no one at my school is an option.

Thanks!!

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Make new friends or meet your friends' friends. Might be there are some gay guys nearby you don't know about.