1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with this one

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Arrinstone, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been dealing with alot after I found out that I like guys its so hard to not tell anyone I keep trying and trying but im scared. I've been liking my best friend sam for two years ever since I met him and now the year is coming to an end and freshman is going to start Its going to be the most hardest thing Ive ever done dealing with this stuff in high school. I want to tell him so bad that I like him idk if he is gay or bi and I can't really judge he likes touching me alot but that could mean just for fun Its so miserable not telling and I have 6 classes with and when P.E comes it's so hard not to make it so noticeable not having to look at him Im 15 in 8th grade and gay.

If anyone can help and tell me what I should do I would really appreciate it :icon_sad::icon_bigg

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Is Sam someone you can trust? Someone who'll be friends with you even if he doesn't feel the same way about you? If so, go ahead and tell him if you're comfortable doing that; it'll help you a lot if you can tell someone.

Even telling me or anyone else online is a step forwards, so we'll done :slight_smile:

#2 Connorcode, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2016
  3. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    But who do I tell Should he be the first to know or should it be another best friend Yes I trust completely and what if he does like me or doesn't I can't just start saying I've been liking you ever since I met u and I love watching you change in the locker room. How and where should I tell him if I do? I don't even have the guts of telling my parents Im not embarrased I'm GAY I it's just Im new at this. I never knew how hard it would be and I still have high school to look forward to yay...... Can you give me some advice or your whole story of when you knew you were gay and how did you get through it?

SHOULD HE BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW?

4. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

If you think he is the person you would feel most comfortable coming out too, then yes, tell him first.

In terms of how and when I came out, that's an extremely long story but I'll shorten it for you. Realised I was gay when I was 11, came out to my mum at 15 when she forced me to after finding out about something. Ever since I have gradually come out to close friends and my immediate family.

5. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How long did it take before you told your friends and what did your mom think of you after that and did she accept you through those 4 years did you ever crush on your best friends or anyone you knew and why did it take 4 years sorry for asking..... was it hard for you

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Is Sam homophobic? If he is, then, you should hold off coming out to him.

7. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Help me with that one and I know what homophobic and what do you mean I should hold off?

8. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

It took at least a year after I came out to my mum to come out to my friends because my mum was kind of uncertain about me being gay. It knocked my confidence a bit, so I was probably just 17 when I first cane out to friends. My mum is fine with everything now though so that's good!

I crushed on my best friend really bad yeah haha

It took four years because I was finding myself - I went to an all-boys school for three years after I found out so coming out wasn't really an option until I moved to a mixed school.

It was hard to come out

9. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not be scary I have so many things in common with you though it doesn't show in my bio

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2016 at 03:30 PM ----------

Do you think I should tell him and how did you survive in an ALL BOYS SCHOOL I would have exploded. 17 so you came out to your friends when you were a junior. Will it take me that long too?

#9 Arrinstone, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016