1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Break up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yeahyeah, Mar 7, 2016.

1. yeahyeah

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm writing because I just broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for almost 3 years but now the relationship has came to an end. We end up in good terms, I really love him and I don't want him to feel guilty for anything and I don't want him to hate me. So we talked and I apologize for the bad things I said and did in some ocassions. It wasn't easy because I don't want to loose him. I just feel sad right now and want to get better with time but right now I really don't know what to do. I cried and probably I will do it again but I don't want my family to see me sad or that he feels bad. :icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Aww. I'm sorry that you and your BF broke up. It's tough to let go of someone you love. Have you talked about it to someone besides EC?

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just broke up with my boyfriend as well (technically we're taking a break). We were together for a couple months and may get back together, but there's also a possibility that we won't. Sorry you're going through this, 3 years is a long time. Lots of good memories I hope!

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for ya!