1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think my friend is gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MattF1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. MattF1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, so back in secondary school I had a close friend that I always had suspicions about. In year 8 (or 7th grade for Americans) he told me that he thought he might be bi. I, of course, accepted that (however I hadn't even thought about my sexuality back then) but after that day he never brought it up again. He has always been a joker, and also a very openly horny guy. He has never mentioned attractions to guys and when I asked him a couple years later if he was still bi he said it was literally a week-long phase and is 100% attracted to girls. But when he stayed at my place he would masturbate under the covers and tell me about it jokingly.

When I came out in year 10 (9th grade) he was very accepting. After a month or so he stayed over mine again. He showed me his dick (not in a sexual way, just teasing me because I'm gay). I talked about mine being rather small and he asked to see it (hm?) But I told him that if he laughs at it he had to touch my dick. When I did show it to him he laughed (it was not that small :dry: :grin:) and I jokingly said "haha you have to touch my dick now!" and he was like "ahhh fuck". He obviously thought I was serious and began to move his hand towards my dick, but he was pulling a very disgusted face. I didn't stop him because to be honest I wanted it. He eventually let out a bit sigh and put his hand on my dick and held it there (I told him he had to) after 5 seconds he wasn't pulling a disgusted any more and started jokingly playing with it (it felt so fucking good :grin:) I was really hoping he would just carry on, but after the 30 seconds was up he pulled away and desperately went to wash his hands. After he came back we were joking about it and I said "wanna do it again?" as a joke and he said no way.

Then a year later I was round his house, and I said "I really need a wank" (thats how comfortable we are with eachother as friends) and he said whatever you can have one I don't mind. So I openly masturbated in his room while he was looking the other way playing PS4. A couple times he looked back at me and laughed at the fact that this was happening. This was the last slightly homo experience I had with him.

Again, this guy is a huge joker, is incredibly outgoing and doesn't care about what people think of him. I doubt he is gay because he has done stuff with a couple girls and has always talked about girls and never guys. We left school last year and don't go to the same sixth form, but it has always played on my mind whether he could be bisexual or not. What do you guys think? :slight_smile:

2. Truna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has he initiated any of your guys' gay moments?

3. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met guys like that from school in similar circumstances but they weren't gay or bi. I suppose they were just playing with sexuality.
    It's easy for a gay or bi person to forget that we spend a lot of time thinking about and coming to terms with our sexuality. Straight people don't have that same focus because there is no external pressure on them to understand being heterosexual. That probably explains why they then have instances where they play with sexuality and ask dumb questions like "how do you know you're gay if you've never been with a girl?" Also for a straight guy, experimenting with male friends can be a good test ground without having to enter the terrifying world of female sexuality and emotion.
    So my answer is most likely he isn't gay or bi. You say that you have a very open relationship, if he was anything but straight, why wouldn't he tell you?

4. MattF1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He initiated most of them actually

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2016 at 04:16 AM ----------

Yeah to be honest I don't think he is either, he might just be so comfortable with his sexuality that he doesn't care if he does slightly gay stuff

5. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a friend who is super touchy feely all the time(touches our other friends dick all the time when we drink lol), he shows off his dick all the time, makes comments about guys, like "omg I cant handle that jawline right now" <super gay right?

He has also been with plenty of girls and had 1 long term relationship where he actually got engaged but he then cheated on her (SMH) and they broke up, but he has been with several girls since then.

Long story short he seems very Bi but I would guess now that he is straight, at least for the most part.

6. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think there really is a way of knowing that but the fact that he has had experience with girls certainly doesn't prove or disprove anything.

I honestly don't know how you guys can handle this kind of thing xD
    I wouldn't be able to hold myself together like that! Congrats, for real! You seem to be a better person than I am xD

7. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No being with girls does not prove anything, but he seems so serious about girls and when hes messing around its in a very joking kind of way. although that also does not really mean anything.

One reason for me recently telling some people about myself is that it was getting pretty awkward for me being around these guys screwing around with eachother, although it seems to be continuing, which now that they know I'm totally fine with.:eusa_danc