1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys are confusing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Milkyway13, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Milkyway13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Right. Hi.
    I go to a all guy school. I am not out. I am not sure if I am gay. I have a MAJOR crush on ny best friend, and im pretty sure hes straight. But. When we sit together and things he will be fine leaning on me. And sometimes he says love you jokingly which kills me inside. But he acts a bit gay sometimes and I really hope he is, but he denies it.

Im just looking for fresh input or thoughts or suggestions or anything.:confused:

2. Calf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if he says he isn't I suppose you have to respect that. You like him and so you want him to like you. That means that you will be paying particular attention to the things he does that you may interpret as showing some extra interest so it might not really be anything other than wishful thinking and your mind playing tricks on you - it happens to us all at some point. You may be giving out the signals to him that it is OK to act this way because you want him to.
    I've said many times that sometimes straight guys like to test out their social and physical skills on a gay friend as it is a 'safe' environment for them, assuming they are comfortable with their own sexuality.
    However it may be that he's unsure of his sexuality or maybe just curious the same as you. If he is then there isn't any magic way of finding out. We have no special secret for tuning in your gaydar (unfortunately). Until you ask him or he tells you, you won't really know.

3. Louie1

Try some visualizations and imagine if you told him you were gay and you really liked him.
    Imagine him answering NO! to that - how would you feel?
    Imagine him answering YES! to that - how would you feel?
    Imagine him answering MAYBE! to that - how would you feel?

This is the reality, one of those above scenarios will be the answer and no-one knows the outcome until you try or if you feel comfortable to ask him. Just try to prepare yourself with an answer to the above 3 responses. Process the feelings, thoughts associated with each answer and you may find your own answer on whether you want to proceed with asking him or not? Good luck :goodluck:

4. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

Milkyway, my boyfriend and I used do the same growing up. Now about 7 months ago, he saw me dressed up as a girl...he didn't know who I was but he saw me with my mom.Anyway, he asked my mom if he could take me to a movie. He told me he was scared that I would hate him since he is gay and with me he turned straight.

Maybe he is scared that you'd hate him if you knew he loves you.(*hug*)