1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell her how I feel?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Emily19, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Emily19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello!

So let me explain the situation I'm going through: the classical "I'm-in-love-with-my-straight-best-friend" case, of course, and it's not the first time, but this time it's slightly different.
    We're going to the same university and I've known her since november only but we became really close really soon. I immediately told her I was bisexual, that I loved girls the most because i didn't want any awkward situations and I wanted her to feel comfortable with me. I also kinda told her she met my standarts and so on.
    She's a very touchy person but we do things she does not do with anybody else and sometimes it gets really sensual, we hold hands when nobody sees us, we cuddle and kiss etc...
    I told her he meant the world to me, she told me the same, that she loves me and I don't see how much she does and stuff (it gets really dramatic sometimes :lol: )
    Recently I went to her house and we cuddle and kiss (nearly on the mouth) for 3 hours (no joke ahah) but I nearly cried because i'm so deeply in love with her.. I'm sure she doesn't get it (I don't know how honestly because it's obvious) she saw I was really sad and she kept telling me she loved me as much as u loved her, she kept asking me what was going on, that it couldn't last any longer, she wanted me to tell her. But I'm so afraid it might ruin our friendship if I told her. We already discussed the whole "I prefer someone that would clearly tell me if I don't have any chances with them rather than someone who give me hope for nothing" topic and she agrees with me but why does she keeps hugging me, kissing me, showing me affection, telling me i'm the most important person to her and so on then? I told her she didn't have to lie, that if she did it would make me feel terrible... She said she didn't lie and that she would show me she was right but isn't this just cruel?

It just can't last, I'm loosing my energy over this. I know she can't love me the same way because she's straight so what should I do? Should I tell her? Has anybody already been in this kind of situation before?
    I need advice, I'm really lost..

Thank you, sorry for the book I just wrote :confused:

2. andyluvsminions

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like she might not be as straight as she said. I was in the same situation with my straight best friend. It took me a while to tell him that I had feelings for him. He took it okay, it was sort of awkward for a little while but it was back to normal soon. If she seems like a person that doesn't care if your bisexual so shes not homophobic in any way really, you should tell her. If you guys are you know cuddling and stuff and she thinks of it as nothing and you see it as something, she should know. But ya i think you should tell her how you really feel.

3. Emily19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Some of my friends told me the same about her sexuality when I tell them what she does ahah but you're right imma tell her, at worst it will be awkward for a moment, as she's absolutely not homophobic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks for your opinion, believe it or not, it helped me a lot.