1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blaziken25, Mar 11, 2016.

1. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Howdy up\\

So I'm really shy and new at uni and in my history class there's a really cute girl - the catch is that she's not straight...... so basically how do I talk to her without sounding really creepy?
    (!)(!)(!)

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, that's so me! xD
    I met a bisexual history geek girl last year at a university party and I still act kind of weird around her because it's like I can't hold myself together, you know? She's not only beautiful, she's also sexy as hell, really smart and she is an artist :grin:

I don't know if I can give you any good advice because when we met I wasn't very sober and I was rather talkative and "rainbowy" and I don't recommend that if you are looking for something more serious xD

I guess you'll just have to approach her (even though that sounds scary) but, if she's not straight, your chances are better, at least.

Good luck with that! ^^

3. Miri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a catch? Seriously?

If you know she's not straight for sure, talk her up a bit. Get to know her and look at it as just getting to know somebody who seems nice and fun; don't feel afraid to throw in a bit of flirting (compliments, teasing, stuff like that). If you guys get a little closer and all goes well, try asking her out and see how things go. If she declines, you can still be friends.

In any case, a cute girl who lives near you who isn't straight? I'd say you're one lucky rascal. Go get your girl. o u o