1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Girl I Think I Really Like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by justcallmec, Mar 11, 2016.

1. justcallmec

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey Everyone,

I'm super new to this site and liking girls so bear with me. I'm 19 years old just to give you an idea. So I met this girl (she's 20) about a month ago and it started off as just friends nothing more. From the moment I saw her, I thought she was the prettiest, most beautiful person I've ever seen. I doubted she liked girls but I wanted to at least be her friend! We hung out after work on time (went to the gym lol) then another just hanging out at her apartment with her roommates. I am not sure if there was any kind of flirting throughout because I'm just a crazy oblivious person but I'm pretty sure it was friendly. So the other day, we were supposed to grab dinner but we ended up to hanging out at her apartment with her roommates and a friend, drinking wine and talking. We drank alot. Which I regret doing because it made everything kind of fuzzy. Four of us were in her room and after her roommate left with her girl it was just us. I recently got a tattoo and needed to put lotion on it, so I took my shirt off and she helped me put lotion on my shoulder. I was laying on her bed stomach down while she was next to me facing upwards. I was really drunk and all I could think about was kissing her. She began telling me that she and her roommate kinda had a thing for like 6 months and that she was over it but her roommate wasn't entirely. (This is the roommate who had a girl over). After I heard she dated her roommate mind mind took that as a green light and I went for it after. I think it was mid-sentence I just leaned in and starting kissing her. I don't know if it was too sudden or intense. I definitely caught her off guard but she was rolling with it. Sorry if this is getting too detailed but she was definitely kissing me back and she was into it. I have some hickies on my boobs and while we were hooking up she started fingering me but that was only for a little. That was the extend of how far we went but we kept making out after. She said I was a good kisser and that she was really surprised because she thought I was only into guys which I am but I think girls are sooooo hot too. We made plans for her to come over the next day and hangout/tan but that was the night before. I left her place around 2am but I was still tipsy and I shouldnt have driven. I recognize that and it wont happen again. I texted her the next day asking if she was still down to hangout but she said she was so hungover from the night before. We exchange a few texts back and forth but she didn't reply to my last one. So now, I'm at home over thinking everything that could go wrong because I feel like I've been hurt so many times and I don't want to be let down. But anyways, I guess my question/advice I'm looking for is this. This happened on Tuesday night and now it's Friday. I want to text her asking to hangout just to talk to her in person and get on the same page. Yes I would love to kiss her again and see where that can go but if she isn't down, I at least want to be friends! Because we do get along very well and its fun when we have hung out. I don't know how to approach this and play my cards because I don't want to scare her away! Also I don't know if she was so into because the alcohol or if it was me. And I initiated it so I'm unclear of her feelings. AH feels good to let it all out haha please help & give me your opinions on the situation! I've never pursued a girl before and I don't know how the dynamic works.

:bang: