1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperate need of help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GoWebGo, Mar 12, 2016.

1. GoWebGo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Like a lot of people my age I have a crush. Well this is a lot more than a crush there's I girl that I've been talking to for a while now and she drives me crazy. There's not a minute goes by that I don't think about her and I'm not even exaggerating I can't stop thinking about her. I desperately want to tell her how I feel but I think I might scare her off. I really need to know what she thinks because sometimes when we are messaging she sees my message but just ignores it and doesn't reply and it always makes me feel like shit and I can't take it anymore.
    Please can someone help me

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well first thing, why do you think you might scare her off?
    Second, she probably ignores it because she might be study.

3. GoWebGo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think that if I tell her how much I like her and that I hardly stop thinking about her she might think I'm creepy and weird. When she ignores me I just feel crushed and really down and I don't know if she is trying to hint at something because she has said she really likes talking to me.