1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do I do about three girlfriends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Mar 14, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

Hello everyone, I'm atomic dorito, I need some help. It began with one girl, she and I agreed to stay single and then call it official when we turned 18, this plan was going fine until my ex texted me again. my ex had texted me periodically trying to get back together, she was always in a relationship, so finding out that she's been single this whole time was a shocker, and when she broke down and confessed her love for me, I simply couldn't resist. So at two girlfriends, I had been doing good, that was until my friend told me she liked me and was going to ask me out. I would say no, but this girl has so much in common with me, she lives in the same neighborhood, and she wouldn't even have to meet my other ladies. So with 2 girlfriends who don't know about each other and one on the way, what could a girl in my situation do?:eek::eusa_doh::***::tears::confused::bang::dry:

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any experience in dating, but it does seem unfair to have three girlfriends at one time, You could do as Linning suggested above or atleast break up with 2 girlfriends telling them about this. I think they deserve to know that you were in relationships with 2 others if and when you break up with them, it's honest and fair. Try to keep it to one girlfriend from then on IMHO.

Ideally when your ex messaged you in the first place you should've told her you were with someone already. But atleast now, choose between the three and try to be monogamous and unless your girlfriend is fine with it try to not to have others, again IMHO

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This situation isn't fair, to any of them. There's nothing wrong with dating around as long as the lines of communication are open on all fronts. They should know that you're seeing other people and, in most circumstances, be free to see other people themselves. Otherwise, you are cheating on them.

You need to talk to them. All of them. Tell the first girl that your ex has been texting you trying to get back together and that you agreed. Tell her that you're seeing other people. Tell the second girl about your agreement with the first and that you've been asked out by a friend. And tell the third girl, your friend, that you are already in a relationship. Then, when you've done all of that, have a serious conversation with yourself about what you're looking for in a relationship. And I don't mean which one you'd like to keep dating. I mean what you're looking for from now on, whether one of them gives you another chance or you wait until you meet someone else. Like I said, you can date around but you need to be clear that you're not looking for anything exclusive.

You're young, you're going to make mistakes. The important thing is to know that this situation is not okay and to learn from it.

4. confusedbubble

So your going to stay single for 3 years??? Could you see yourself with her in 3 years what if she moves on and finds someone else when she's 16 or 17.

Why did you split with your ex in the first place??? Has she only begun contacting you again because she's single and you're going to get back with her, what if she she wasn't single all that time and you're just the easy option.

Girl 3 what attracts you to her? Yeh you live in the same neighborhood but you've said you'd say no anyway.

I think you need to sit down and write pro's and Con's out for each and make your mind up if they all find out your dating them then you'll loose any future relationship with any of them because it's cheating pure and simple.
    At 15 I think you need to get your head down and look to study instead of stringing all these poor girls on you need to make your mind up if you can handle a relationship with 1 person who you won't hurt, these girls have placed their trust in you and asked you out and you need to figure out what you want.

Sorry to put it bluntly but in a relationship you don't cheat because someone always gets hurt and you just walk away feeling sorry for yourself