1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feels like LDR but we're NOT far and we're NOT even in a relationship.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StartANewLifE, Mar 15, 2016.

1. StartANewLifE

I don't know. I don't even want to post about my current situation yet but I have to get this off my chest.

So I've been talking to a guy I met online (yes, online 'cause I'm still in the closet. He is too). We've been talking for two months already and still he doesn't seem like he want to meet me at all.

We follow each other in an art site. We're still kinda talking constantly but I feel like most of the time I feel like I'm the only one making the effort, I know it's all wrong to count (and we're not even in a relationship yet) but he's just nonchalant most of the time. Like I want to like him even more, but he's making it harder for me to move on from just "liking" or "admiring" him.

We get along pretty well though when we message each other, don't get me wrong. He's a teacher and a gamer and he would like message me with stuff like: "you should come out here so we could play" and other stuff like that. But when I ask if how could I reach him, he'd be changing the topic completely. It sucks though, because I'm like just 30 minutes car ride from his said location.

It just disturbs me. Like we're talking for 2 months already, and I feel as though he doesn't want to meet me at all. He rejected my offer for a date twice already, and I think I might have implied something about going out (though it was really an innocent question) recently when I asked him what his plans are this coming vacation, and he replied with "nothing, I'm still busy with school stuff even if the school's over" (did I mention that he's a teacher?)

Last week, I tried not to message him because I was so busy with my university papers and thesis. (hopefully I'll pass so I can be finally out of the university) He didn't message me at all for like two weeks. And I'm like wondering what he's up to that time. I mean I can talk to him if I want to but, him I just feel like he's not interested to me as I am to him.

I don't know if he's just testing me. Given that he told me that he "almost" have a relationship before. And I myself wonders if his former suitor/friend grew impatient of him.

I mean, I could wait longer (LDR couples waited longer without seeing each other and still they worked right?) but it's just I'm not sure if he's into me as much as I'm into him.

I can't say that I love him. But I really do like him, it's just he's making it hard for me to move on from just "like". It's like we're an LDR but not in a relationship.

I want to confront him and be straight forward with him, but like I always held back because of the thought in my mind: "he's busy with his work, i don't want to stress him out." I don't want arguing at all.

Sorry for this loong rant. I just want to get things off my chest. :bang: :bang: :bang: