1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 year old relationship... is it coming to an end?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MouseKeeper, Mar 16, 2016.

1. MouseKeeper

Hmm... where to start...

I remember in January of last year, I came out to my girlfriend as an atheist... and she didn't sound too happy... before that though... we started being intimate... however a few weeks ago... we were at my house, and we made out for the first time. We both made our own advances... but since then... it's been harder to even meet. She hasn't come over here since, and I'd have to go over there to meet... if I said my house... she'd say "well, I dunno, I'd have to see what my mother is doing...", when that day finally comes, I call to see if we're still meeting, she responds with something like this, "I forgot we have to get our cat from the vet" wasn't just the cat though... it was also "I forgot I was doing going to see a movie with <insert family member here>" or "I'm sorry, I forgot... maybe we should try <insert day of the week here>"... so...
    either
    a) she's forgetting an awful lot recently
    b) she's making up excuses not to come over or
    c) something else

She always says she'll call... but she never does. From my position, it looks like she wants our relationship to be over, but I keep on interfering with her life.

I really want to explain how I feel for her... and I was planning on doing it today because I ended up in the hospital a few days ago due to feeling suicidal... and I discovered that it was related to the fact that I've been keeping my feelings for her bottled up for far too long, and I felt as though I couldn't take it anymore...

but... I dunno, maybe I'm paranoid and I'm reading too much into this... but it just seems like I'm pushing too much... or maybe something else is happening... maybe she regrets making out... idfk... are these signs that something isn't right? Have I been pushing things too far? Or am I just being paranoid? I just don't know what to do anymore and it's literally driving me insane.

2. MouseKeeper

UPDATE: Never mind. I talked to her, and she opened up to me, so now I know what's really going on. Thanks anyway.

#2 MouseKeeper, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016