1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need to let her go?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by galaxygia, Mar 16, 2016.

1. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So back in November the girl I am sure I'm in love with got together with one of my other friends who is biromantic demisexual. When I posted about it, I was advised to wait.

Lots of things have shifted since then.

I am a lot better friends with my crush now and we talk extensively every day, it helps that we are in play practice from 3-7 pm every day after school this week too. We are becoming extremely close again.

But it hurts that I can't tell her how I feel about her. If I did it would mess up everything. My friend group would shift. There'd be tension for... for a long time.

I'm not going to f*ck everything up.

It hurts so much that I'm even considering just letting go of my crush and staying away from her. But I don't want to hurt her. And doing that would practically kill me, not to mention that it's almost impossible to stay away from her as she is in like 60% of my classes.

And my feelings are starting to make me bitter at her girlfriend, who is also my friend. I don't want to become bitter. I don't want to be jealous. I just want to be happy for them.

I don't know what to do. I want to be friends with my crush without feeling the pain of never being able to be with her.

She makes me happy. I'm never truly happy in a day until I've talked to her.

I guess I just need reassurance or advice or something. :help: