1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My "Friends" Are Assholes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sackle, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Sackle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Recently I tried to come out to my friends as pansexual and well they didn't believe me. This wouldn't be problem because I didn't do it very seriously but now its a running gag between all of them to say I'm sexually attracted to kitchenware or pans (Ha ha very original). I'm slowly losing all patients with them because they won't believe me when I've actually tried having a serious talk with them.

Another thing that has slowly been taking away my self-esteem is that they keep telling me to kill myself. They say this jokingly of course and they think I'm okay with it and I thought I was but they keep saying it and I'm sick of it I've tried telling them to stop but they don't take me seriously.

This isn't helped by the fact that I'm genderdysphoric (I'm a male but feel like I should be a girl) and now im even more afraid of coming out as dysphoric.

Does Anyone Have Any Advice Because Im Forced Into A Wall :bang:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If they won't take your word for it when you try to have a serious conversation, then they're being pretty insensitive. The next time they make fun of things, and don't respond to you asking them to stop, leave - just get up and walk away.

They can't take away your self esteem if you don't let them, and if they insist on making fun of you, they're not being good friends to begin with. Find other people to spend time around. :slight_smile: