1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do with my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dsanchez300, Mar 19, 2016.

1. dsanchez300

dsanchez300 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello all.

I do believe i am straight but im kinda confused right now, i always being curious about my same sex, but just to compare, i haven't have that many chances, but i never tough i was gay yes i had have a lot of curiosity but thats it . something happen 4 months ago and it still killing me, i went to this party and i never was so drunk in my life, first time in my life i blackout i cant remember a lot of stuff, only think i remember is when i woke up i was next to my friend in a couch masturbating him and i think he had an erection.( i dont remember how we ended in that couch together)
    some people came and i stop, here the thing this was 4 months ago i still friend with him we are very close now, and i see him as friend thats it, but i just cant believe we still friends and he acts like nothing happened, this is killing me maybe he doesnt remember? no way he had an erection and he was less drunk than me. so why did he forgave me or does he undertands that i lost control of myself and why he didnt moved if i was doing that??? and why i did this! i don want to lose my friendship with him. but i dont know is for the better because i felt like i cross the line. what do you guys think. i know is being 4 months i just want to know what happened that night, why i did it, why he acts like nothing happened ? why he didnt move if he is straight too? i need some answers please, i need to know this in order to be able to continue my frienship with him and my life since i cant even ask him. thank you! i am also afraid he is going to say something. when i didnt really wantes this to happened.

#1 dsanchez300, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016