1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on this girl in my class

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sapphiregirl, Mar 21, 2016.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's this girl in one of my classes at uni who I'm starting to get a little crush on. We've only had class for three weeks so far, so it's fairly early in the semester. We have spoken maybe once or twice, but no major conversation. Just small talk. She's really cute - no idea if she's gay or bi through. As much as I hate to be stereotypical... she does seem to like wearing plaid shirts, jeans, Converse, cardigans and she has short nails. That probably means nothing though.

Anyway, I don't know how to approach her... I'm so shy! Today in class she was sitting at one of the tables across from me, and we both made eye contact then smiled at each other. So hard to tell whether she was just being friendly or if it was a "you're cute" smile!

Any conversation starter ideas? God, it's ridiculous - I never thought I'd be so bad at this, haha. Thanks guys!

2. confusedbubble

Try talking about the class or coursework to her, if you have a friendship group try invite her into it. Ask her if she wants to work together or some up and coming coursework.
    Are you out at uni? If you aren't why don't you maybe drop a hint that you're a lesbian you could even arrange for a friend to say something on her ear shot like "I think xxxx guy likes you, does he know that your into the ladies"
    You need to strike up conversion with her then once your friends you could add her on Facebook

3. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile: I've just started at a new uni this year so I'm not exactly 'out' there yet as I'm still getting to know everyone/everything. We're all new to the course. Well, today we actually ended up sitting next to each other in a lecture and we were talking quite a bit :slight_smile: I feel like we clicked easily and the conversation felt really natural. I did sense nervous vibes from her... and she dropped her pen like three times lol.