1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Straight" but has a crush on a guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alex0608, Mar 22, 2016.

1. alex0608

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Help, (first post)

Ever since October last year, I've had this crush on one of my friends. He is the first guy I've liked, as I've only liked girls prior to this. He just.. I don't know. He just acts so flirtatiously with me but still says he's straight. He says I'm "adorable" all the time on skype to the point where he says "omg ur so adorable im gonna put u on full screen" and "there goes the boner" when i put my camera on, and just acts really touchy feely. For instance, when we were chillin' at a friend's house, he found a backscratcher and just starts stroking me with it, as well as (spanking me?) and stuffing it down my shirt, all the while looking at me with cute innocent eyes. Then proceeds to shove his feet in my face. He also asks me questions like "are you straight" and "would you suck dick for money". He routinely says "I love you". When i drunk texted him the first time, i kept messaging him "i love you. i hate u. i love u. i hate u" which led him to message me back "im trying to come out of the closet here, and you're taking a massive dump on it". He wasn't drunk, but then said it was a joke the morning after. Then, when i try to do those things back he says things like " way to make it weird". K dude, says the guy who says stuff about having sex with me and brings up the size of your member whenever im around. One of his closest friends questions his actions, presumably because he neevr acts this way around other guys.

He's currently talking to a girl tho. I dont know what to do. Is he in a situation like mine where he's "straight" with exceptions? Or is he just messing with me?

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I don't know. His behavior is pretty random. You could tell him that even if he was not straight it would be fine with you. Maybe that could encourage him to talk? Or then you just address the issue directly and ask why is he doing that kind of things.

3. TheGiftedStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If he's really straight I can see that he's very comfortable with the idea of gays. I have straight girl friends who get flirtatious with me as well but I know they are only meaning it in a friendly way. This guy seems to give you mixed signals. But if you have a crush on him then I think that's awesome. If you want to know how he really feels you'll just have to tell him straight up about how you feel when you're ready. Hopefully that'll help clear up all the mixed signals.

4. scanner007

alex,

well, hmm..any guy that calls another guy "adorable" ..gotta wonder 'bout that.

Well since neither of you wants to come right out and say what you feel yet and by the same token, neither of you realy want to admit it to the other....

Maybe just have fun with it for now? Play a little gay chicken? When he gets all flirty, beat him at his own game and turn it right around on him and be flirty right back. When he maximizes you on skype, lift up your shirt and flex your muscles.

If he talks about penis size, maybe you can ask him if he imagines you having a surprisingly long,fat and satisfying "pron bone"?

Giggle more often, and when no man should.

Just be sure if you pull back, you don't close any doors...to spell that out ..if you flirt and he asks you why (direct questions) ..don't deny anything..just get more vague, slightly less flirty and change the subject.

Most important: Check back in often and tell us all about it. *wink* Be sure to be specific so we can enjoy all the juicy details and then we'll fill you in on if he's a tease, a nazi or cute bait. LOL well seriously more details would be helpful.

With any luck, eventually you guys will have exactly 2 drinks each some night (only tipsy but not legally drunk) and he'll ask you that "will you suck dick for money" question again..then you can say, "only you, baby boy" and then its all one crazy naked blur the next day.

*ahem* ..orrrrrr..just tell him he looks adorable on skype too.

good luck,
    scanner

5. alex0608

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    "Yeah but no homo
    I can think something is cute and not want to stick my dick in it
    Like a pet or something
    Although ur probz in to that sorta thing"

His response to when i ask him why he calls me cute. He really isn't helping, is he? I am so fricking confused omg cos he says that and then acts in such a flirty way.

My friend who talks to him during free periods says they talk about me all the time. How I'm supposedly "adorable", whenever he sees me at school and he complains whenever im mean to him. Then she heard him talking about my drunk texts a lot to his friends? ffs

#5 alex0608, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  6. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What did you respond to that?