1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insecurities and first relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PrsngHppnss8D, Mar 22, 2016.

1. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi, so... I met this guy on an app and I felt a connection with him, once hehe s just like me in a lot of things... I will met him soon but we already treat each other like lovers (we've even planned to live together haha like it's been just 1 week I met him...

I also have ocd with obsessive thoughts (about everything) ... today I forgot to take my medicine and I feel my heart just drops sometimes thinking im in a relationship (and planning about marriage and probably would have expected no freedom and blablabla) It will be like my real first gay experience (in every way) and I feel sorta insecure. I may say everything I forgot to take my pills, I feel lot of anxiousness and I start to think a lot...

I was wanting him so badly, and we made a lot of plans, but today I felt like we are going too fast... I'm even wondering if worth to be in love (once I have a free spirit) what this could mean? is this childish (once it's like my first love), am I going too fast (I also come out 1 month before, so imI so so so fast at this thing), could be somehow this be related to my ocd status (once. when I remember to take my pills. correctly, i rarely feel this way).... I dontd want to hurt him... I feel my mind changes day by day because of my ocd issues... please advicea. thank u

ps: funny that yesterday I was planning to post how good I was feeling about him, and that I was in love