1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I start this relationship or am I rushing?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhoAm I, Mar 22, 2016.

1. WhoAm I

Recently I posted a thread about liking someone who I didn't think I really had a chance with anymore. However, I talked to him about it and he was okay with everything. It made me really happy, but I chose not to date him and think about what's best. He said he was fine with it.

However, I really would like to be in a relationship with him. We're in a weird, friend-zoned type friendship right now but I know he and I both would be more happy dating each other. However, my main setback from this is how he dates. He's kind of clingy and always maintains physical contact with me when I'm around him. Don't get me wrong, I love cuddling, but not like he does.

I'm really torn because I fantasize about us being in a relationship and being happy, but when I remember how he is it completely puts me off. Though, I also think that if I tell him about everything then we can work through it together. So, would it be good to start relationship or hold off for a bit?

2. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you want to date him I think you should. I don't think it would be rushing if you both want to be together. As for the physical contact, I think it is best to tell him about it. That it doesn't exactly work with you. I'm sure he will be understanding. Maybe you guys can compromise. Best of luck!