1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi guy with a prudish & controlling wife.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nakedguy38201, Mar 22, 2016.

1. nakedguy38201

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a married bisexual middle aged male. My first wife was bi and she andI were also swingers. I have known I was bi ever sice I began fooling around with boys as well as girls when I was in high school. I have never cam out as bi except to close friends. I have the stress of working in a job where it would really affect my carreer if I came out as bi.
    I divorced due to long military deployments, had several bi girlfriends but was ready to settle down again and met a wonderful woman online. We dated, andI came out to her as bi, explained to her that I would Love her but that I enjoyed sex with guys and girls and there would be a point where I would want us to swing as a couple. She seemed intruiged and told me she wanted to try it but in due time and wanted to take it slow.. (that was two years ago). As I took it slow with the sex, she pushed the relationship into overdrive and rushed me into marriage. I agreed hoping that I would finally have someone who would accept my sexual desires and we could enjoy it as a couple. Our wedding day was like flipping a switch. She immediately began scolding me and yelling at me about how I hurt her feelings If I even dared to talk about having sex with anyone but her. It was like everything she told me about wanting to enjoy threesomes and swing together was a big lie just to trap me in a marriage. she even told me that I was not bisexual because I loved her and only wanted sex with her. She totally denies my sexuality like my desires do not exist. Everything I enjoy about sex she scolds me for. Even to the point of wanting to control what I wear. I like to show a little leg and wear short shorts and I love wearing tight jeans. I don't consider myself a crossdresser but I do love my short shorts. She demands that I never wear them around any of her friends. I am so sexually frustrated that even getting to talk to anyone else about sex would make me feel better, but she scolds me and tells me I am being mean to her if I talk about anything sexual with her friends, even when her friends bring it up and I simply answer, she interrupts me and scolds me for hurting her feelings. She refuses to talk to me at all about anything sexual, and when I try, she blows up and it's world war three. Outside of sex, we have a decent relationship, but I am pretending to be happy when on the inside I am hurting and feel beaten and forced to conform to her standards rather than getting to be the person I want to be. I like my short shorts and tight jeans. I like having threesomes, I like being nude in front of others, and I have always wanted to be involved in a large bisexual orgy with multiple people. That is who I was before I met her and that is who I am now, but I have not been allowed to even talk about those things, let alone do any of them since we married. It is like she became a completely different person the day we married. I love her and I want to save our relationship. She dosent even realize that I am unhappy. How do I tell her that I am a bisexual guy who loves her but enjoys sex with others?

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First of all, sorry to hear about your situation.

The thing is that I think you made the mistake of getting into a marriage. When the other party wants to hurry things up it's always a red flag. Never enter a serious relationship before the terms are clear and accepted by both parties. Assuming the things you told are true and accurate I would say she did indeed entrap you. It wouldn't be the first story of that. Do you have kids? If not, things are whole a lot easier for you to fix.

The thing is that unless you want to cheat on her or submit to her will (neither of which I recommend) and she will not give in, you will have to divorce her. Based on what you have told me it doesn't sound like that she is willing to compromise so talking will probably not help although that is what you should do in any case. Are you worried that she might out you at your work place in case of a divorce? I gather you work in the military so it's definitely a place where you want to keep your non-straight sexuality private.

If you fear she might revenge you in case of a divorce by outing you, you should already make preparations that will make any claims she has about you seem implausible if there is a divorce. Besides work, are you worried that she might out you to your friends and that might harm you? To build plausible deniability on her accusations we need to come up with an alternative reason why she would claim you are bi or gay in case of a divorce. I have an idea how to do exactly that but it is highly unethical and involves lying to your friends at work and it means that you would have to do this even if your wife agrees to lets you go to orgies and have side affairs.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, it sounds like she was completely disingenuous and misrepresented how she feels solely to get you to marry her, and doesn't care about your feelings at all.

Personally, I'd be done and out of there. People like that, who are that kind of conniving and manipulative, don't change.

4. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh that's terrible, I'm sorry to hear you still love her, as I have a feeling this relationship is not going to go well...You could try communicating to her that you have your needs and identity that should be respected at the least, but I don't think she will be very constructive. If I were you, I'd start thinking about getting a divorce as soon as possible before it gets any more messier. Sorry