1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush is moving, should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ameryllis, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've liked my crush since last december, and I only recently discovered that she's moving schools. We're friends, but not super close or anything. She recently discovered that I'm not straight, and I know she's been out as a lesbian for a short period of time.

She's never had another girl like her before, and while I'm sure she'd be happy to know that one is interested, I'm super scared that she won't like me back, or wish I was another, prettier girl who liked her.

Should I tell her and risk making things awkward, or nah??

#1 Ameryllis, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you should go for it. You never know what can happen.

3. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you wanna do is totally up to you and you have to decide what you think is the best to do.
    Maybe I would just give it a shot and tell her about the feelings. I think it's better to risk it than to regret it afterwards that you haven't told her.
    If she doesn't like you back and it starts getting awkward, at least she moves to another school so that you won't see each other everyday. After some time awkwardness will fade away.
    And of course there is the possibility that she could be interested. Sometimes it needs a bold move to achieve something. You'll never know if you don't try :wink:

Oh and just one other thing: Try beeing a bit more self confident and don't think that you're not pretty enough or so. :wink:

4. killswitch0029

I totally agree with this. Living life with regrets royally sucks. You'd be better off getting it off of your conscience otherwise you'll potentially be beating yourself up about it

5. IceGalaxy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Plus, if it doesn't turn out ok, she is moving schools anyway so you won't see her again at school. You never know how it will turn out if you don't even try. :slight_smile:

6. cakepiecookie

Yeah, might as well do it! My biggest regrets in life are the things I *didn't* do. And even if it's awkward, at least you won't have to see her every day.