1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think? help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Giovannie, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Giovannie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So most gay guys have their qualms about ****** especially about meeting someone and picking up a relationship with them. I never had any expectations on meeting anyone to date on there but something changed.
    A guy messaged. He was one of the few who didn't start with a looking? or a picture of his dick which i was internally grateful for. We talk for a few hours that day mainly talking about school.
    the next day we talked again and how our day was going. Then we exchanged numbers then the real conversation began.
    We would talk all day and won't stop until one of us felt asleep. this has been on for 5 days now. We flirted a lot too. He is really sweet and listens too.
    if he popped the question of being my boyfriend, I would accept in a heartbeat
    Now i can't help but feel its too good to be true. That he would sleep with me and he then ignore me or become douchy. He sounds really genuine and I am liking him way too fast. He is definitely really different from the other guys I have talked to.
    Sometimes I feel like I would ask a creepy question and freak out but he would laugh and answer the question lol.

I am so confused. I don't want to get my hope up and become crushed. I am sensitive.

2. killswitch0029

It's pretty reasonable to have some doubts about everything, especially if you think things are going way too well to be true. You say it's only been about 5 days. It might be best for you to try and stretch things out and maybe meet him in person a few times to get a better feel of things before establishing any kind of relationship. I can relate to you being sensitive and not wanting to get hurt, but all you can really do in a situation like this is go with your gut instinct. He may or may not be genuine, but you have to decide for yourself what the best course of action would be.
    It's not much, but I hope my thoughts help :slight_smile:

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How old are you? I hope that by "school" you mean at least a university level institution. How old is this guy?

4. Giovannie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am 19 and he is 22. Yeah I am currently in Uni.

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2016 at 02:55 PM ----------

Thank you for your reply. We are still going strong I guess. Meeting him tomorrow.

5. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, like killswitch said, just take it one day at a time and try not to have expectations. I know it's hard but you cannot know someone's intentions in just a few days or even few months. If you try to make it serious very early on it is likely to freak him out and possibly run away.