1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Being in Love :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KorrasamiIsBest, Mar 30, 2016.

1. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's never worked out. I am a reject. No one has ever liked me back and I'm in my 20s. So why should I think I have a chance now? Venting. I am in love with this pansexual girl. It started as a crush. It's only growing stronger and stronger, and I am trying to just forget about it :tears: Sorry to be "that person" whining on here, but I needed to put my thoughts somewhere :frowning2: Right now, I am distancing myself from her, because she was abused by her bully of an ex boyfriend and is shying away from a relationship. All I said was "if you need to talk, I am here for you." And I left it at that. I was going to write this off completely because she's an online friend, but my friends have all said don't write someone off just because it's long distance. This girl is so amazing and creative. I am hoping that by putting my thoughts of her on here I will somehow be pushing them out of my head. I am there for her best friend in her friend's darkest of times, and I will continue to be there. For her as well, if she comes to me. I've never been in a relationship at all. It hasn't happened yet. But this girl is my friend and I care about her. I hate this. I hate being in love with her. :frowning2:

2. Eolwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel your pain T-T I don't know what to say, though, because I know there's not much to do... You can't decide anything in these matters... But you never know, things may turn out allright anyway. I'm sure you'll end up finding the right person, even if it's not the one you expect ^_^

3. KorrasamiIsBest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks. Everyone says that and every time it never works out :frowning2: but I'll try to keep my chin up

4. Eolwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know it's not much encouragement but I hope you'll be alright Uu

5. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ouch. I feel your pain. :tears:
    It will be alright, though. You'll be changed by this experience, it will always be part of you. Just remember something has to work out someday, right? It's painful, probably the worst type of pain to love somebody and not have them love you the same way. I'm actually in love with my best friend of 3 years- I've liked him since I met him. And it's painful to even hang out with him, but you build up immunity gradually and realize that having them at all is better than not. Even if it doesn't seem so at first. Unbelievable what I'm telling you, no? And yes, I'm 13. 13-year-olds can love, too.
    Just keep on going until you can accurately express your feelings to her, without immediately being shot down because she's not ready. It's ok. Take your time, show that you can be trusted, be gentle.
    You'll be alright. Best wishes.