1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make my friend jerk off with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by oraluxjack, Mar 31, 2016.

1. oraluxjack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello guys i would like to masturbate with my best friend but i dont know how to birng that up.
    I was thinking like if i am at his place for a sleepover to challenge him or something like that.
    i dont really know his sexual orientation but he claims to be straight so i dont want to make myself sound gay infront of him. He has masturbated with other friends before but i just dont wanna sound awkward.
    Do you have any ideas? Also, what if i tell him and he tells me like i would never do that or things like that what should i say to him?
    Thank you.

2. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have an answer but understand 110%! My first lover and I had feelings for and they very slowly reciprocated into something wonderful till my parents moved away. The frustration and wondering is horrible. I feel weird saying this but I played the "Joking" card on it so I could deny that I didn't think males were attractive as well. I do wish you the best and keep smiling

3. Sek

Sek

Hi oraluxjack,

You've mentioned that you're not sure how he might react to this request and that this makes you feel nervous. If this something you really want to do, in order to spare yourself bad feelings you must first be prepared to accept the negative outcome if it happens, and feel that you can move on if it does. Do you think you would be able to?

In terms of actually making the request, you are the only one who can figure out when you should bring it up. There's a lot of factors that can't be controlled here, like his reactions, when the optimal time to make the suggestion is, etc., so I can't really give you any specific advice. However, you'll know the feeling when you are ready to suggest it. Just be careful and make sure you don't put yourself in too great of a risk, be that physical or emotional.

All the best.
    SEK :thumbsup: