1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Ghosting" - what's your take on this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StartANewLifE, Apr 4, 2016.

1. StartANewLifE

I'm sure some of you are already familiar with this.

For some who are not:

"The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone the subject is dating, but no longer wishes to date."

So...

I'm talking to someone for months now, and last month he kinda wavers and suddenly become wishy washy. The thing is, I like him but it frustrates me that he keeps on acting like that. I'm not sure if he's just busy with his job or he's not really that into me.Like if he doesn't like me all he has to do is tell. I'm afraid that this will be another case of "ghosting".

So what's your opinion of it?

(As for me I find it immature to let go of someone in a heartbeat. I'd rather know the truth right away than be lead away with lies.)

2. killswitch0029

I think it's pretty screwed up. If you're not that into someone you should have the decency to just tell them.

3. confusedbubble

It's childish and shows that they haven't grown up, why suddenly stop all communication without an explanation.

I had that done to me and it really hurt I've seen them since and haven't spoken to them even when they said hi, 2 can play that game although it's petty