1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is it always feast or famine?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Apr 5, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

Okay this has bothered me for a while now, why is it whenever i'm single the ladies treat me like dirt and don't even notice me, but as soon as i have a girlfriend, suddenly i get swamped with ladies trying to get me, is it a jealousy thing? or is it just a coincidence? please help be with this odd mindtrick... :eusa_doh::confused:

2. confusedbubble

I think it's common in the lgbt world I don't know why it happens it's like they suddenly want what they can't have

3. OhkamiKitsune

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's you. When you have someone you project a more confident aura. People are attracted to confidence. It's not an LGBT thing, it's not a woman thing or a man thing, it's just that when you have someone to point at and say "that's mine" you feel better and more confident, you project that feeling and that confidence out and other people gravitate towards it. Go go gadget psychology! Lol