1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pheebs435, Apr 6, 2016.

1. pheebs435

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everybody,

I need some advice. I was coming out to my friend (also bi, now my gf) awhile ago, and my ex boyfriend overheard. This stressed me out quite a bit, and now he knows that I am bi and that I like her and we are dating. He is now starting to spread a rumor around school that I like what everyone thought was just my best friend. I heard this from my other best friend, who I have know for years and know would never lie to me. The reason I broke up with the rumor spreader is because I knew if he found out that this would happen, and he is also just really mean. At my school, there are a lot of people who will potentially try to harm me if they find this out. I'm not sure what to do. Please help.

2. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Talk to a teacher, then learn how to kick someone hard enough to kick them down (I did that.), only use that if needed. Stand up and don't be scared of who you and your girlfriend are. Stay safe! (Sorry I'm not much help. ;w; )

3. pheebs435

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks. Luckily it should be easy, as he is a very small person with a very large head, so its easy to make him loose his balance and fall... lol