1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is that normal?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TiaKay, Apr 7, 2016.

1. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

So I don't know in witch category to write this but anyways. 2 days ago one of my friends came out to me and me too and she said that she's bi too and I feel like we have a better friendship and that we're more closer since that cause we weren't before that. She also told me that she went out with a guy and a girl before. I tought she was lucky cause she got to experience that and not me. The problem is that I really don't see myself with a guy I'm not imagining myself being a girl in the couple and I don't even know how I would be but I do like guys and had crush on guys. But I really see myself with a girl I just really wanna experience that but I always felt like if I do date a girl that I would not be just a normal girl or whatever in the couple. Cause I always wanted to treat a girl like a guy does example: doing suprises, offering flowers, open a door to a girl or whatever all these things. It's like I don't see myself as a girl in a relationship. I've always tought that if I was trans I will be a guy and date guys and I might more see myself like that and more see myself dating a girl and that I'm a guy. I feel like that makes me more trans and makes more sense to me.

2. DRex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you want to "treat a girl like a guy does," but otherwise are comfortable with yourself physically and socially, that wouldn't really make you trans. Gender roles are largely social constructs, and there are plenty of female-female relationships in which one partner is more masculine and the other more feminine.

#2 DRex, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  3. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

I know that but I've been struggling with my gender for maybe 2 years now not because of that but for other things...

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would you mind if I ask what other things? Might help us get a better picture.

5. Careboobear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, when the time comes for you to be in a relationship, you'll know what to do. But don't rush trying to find love, love will come to you.

6. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

Ok what?

7. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You said you had other reasons for questioning your gender and I was asking what those were

8. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

Well every sense I'm little I always had that feeling but I didn't know what that meant until now since I'm a little kid I never felt like the other girls but I didn't know what that meant until now but I've made a mistake I was stoping to be that girl that was like a "guy" and I forced my self to be like the other girls cause I was not proud of myself but I still was still having that feeling until I decided to stop and be who I want to be and when I did I started questioning myself and it's been two years but now I'm really confused more then before I feel like I'm not meant to be born as a girl and I know I will never be like the others but it clicked in my head and I just all understood that feeling but I'm still confused like I really wanna wear guy clothes and get a hair cut (I finally got it) and I feel so much comfortable and myself but I'm still confused (it's hard to explain) I know the I don't wanna be a girl but I'm not sure if I'm trans or non-binary I know I need to explore things but I'm still confused I feel like I'm in the middle of everything there is some days that I think "okay I guess I'm trans that's it" some "ok I'm non-binary I'm in the middle I get it" or some "I'm not girl but I'm what?" So it's like I can't make a decision every day my brain is different