1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im in love with my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Arrinstone, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Over the past 2 years I have been in love with my best friend sam. Its been really hard for me to not look at him everyday and can not stop think about him. I want to tell him how I feel but I am scared of what his reaction be. He can act really gay and today we were doing a history project and sam chose me to be his partner. What I liked is he kept touching and helping me hold stuff I hold his shoulder at one point, Idk know if he is gay or bi and he is one of the popular kids he's amazing a basketball. I really don't know how to come out and telling my true feelings. If any of you guys have some suggestions on how I should approach this it be greatly appreciated.:slight_smile:

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you could ask him if he's interested in boys and if he says yes then tell him you are too and that you like him. There's a chance he might like you back. I wish you good luck! ^^

3. Arrinstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    just ask right then or there or think about what Im going to say to him