1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Static, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Static

Its my birthday soon and none of my friends care. I have a relativly small family which I struggle to get along with due to their dislike of non-heterosexual people but I try to get along with them and I do love them. I have no doubt my friends would accept my sexuality but I'm not close to them, they don't even care that its my birthday. Other people my age (15 soon to be 16) go out and party while I don't get invited out with my friends. I can't invite people to my house and I have no idea what kind of places teenagers go.
    How do people develop closer relationships with friends? And meet new people?

2. Careboobear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well for starters be yourself and if your friends don't care then they don't deserve you. Try socializing more, keep your appearance and be respectful. One more, don't ever start try to be something you're not. In due time, all will come to prosper.

#2 Careboobear, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016