1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im not sure if she is intersted in me or im just an experince for her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Brokenheart4now, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met her long time ago at work, we worked together, we were attracted from the first moment. She touched me stared at my eyes, she helped me a lot and tried her best not to hurt my feelings, even though she can be mean sometimes with people, but she is so sweet and nice with me, she was ready to give me time and help. She changed after spending time with me people told her that she became calm, her eyes were passionate, and she became sweet with everybody. Until one day i saw her playfuly touching her guy friend he took her papers and she was trying to get them and she touched his chest. I felt like she is straight. So i ran away, her guy friend did that on purpose he saw me coming and did that and looked at me to make sure that i see it. Because everytime she is with us she ignore him and give me her attention she evn leave when i leave and i think he knew that. Anyway she changed herjob without telling me, however she try to see me sometimes but never look at me, i kept looking at her, i trid to stop ignoring her, her friend noticed me staring, i gave up and started to avoid her, she get frozen when she sees me outside work like she dosnt know what to do. I stared at her eyes once she stared back then she turned around and left, i gave her space and started to go on with my life. Few weeks later she sat near my work waiting for me when she saw me she looked at my eyes the way she used to be, i looked away she left. I felt bad about everythibg happened and decided to try to be her friend, i truly like her personality. I went to her work and told her that i used to work with her she looked angry and cold, she said i dont work there anymore, i told herthat i just wanted to say that i apperciate everything she doen for me and i gave her a simple gift, she smiled and started to act nice again, she told me to come back whenever i need help. She told me specific days that she is available at work, i told her that i dont want to botherher she told me she is not bothered, i went back to her and she was using my gift, i never thought that she would care about it, i asked her for help, i triedto have a conv she seemed distant and confused like she is not sure if im there for help or not, i tried to be friendly and funny, i told her that i will come back, she said ok. Then next day when she saw me at the hallway she got frozen then she smiled i smiled back. I dont know what is she thinking i think she is thinking that im only after her help, however i want to ask her to be my friend and get to know her but have no idea what is she thinking????? :icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I really need help

3. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried asking instead of inferring what she is thinking or feeling? Being kind and asking her what she feels, and telling her how YOU feel might be really helpful.

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately it's impossible for any of us to tell you about your friend's sexuality. The only way to know for sure is to ask her about how she feels, which I appreciate is not easy!

It's easy to over-analyse things when you like someone - but try not to guess what she's thinking. Usually when you guess what someone is thinking something, they're thinking nothing of the sort - or they're too busy thinking about their own problems!

Try to be natural and open when speaking to her. If you're afraid she thinks you're just using her to get help, it's okay to tell her that you're not just using her for that - and that you just enjoy her company.