1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She has a girlfriend -.-

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ravienclaw, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm a little pissed off right now. For a while I had been sort of talking with this girl at my school. It was mostly just casual flirting but it was beginning to turn into more serious flirting. She had started to send me "sweet dreams <3" texts every night and "good morning beautiful" texts every morning. Forgive me if it seems presumptuous, but I was starting to think she was planning to ask me out.
    But then she just suddenly stopped texting me and talking to me. No explanations, just dropped all communication. She still smiles and waves as charmingly as ever when I see her in the hall, but we don't talk anymore. I was working up the nerve to just text her and ask her if we could meet up and talk about it or something but the other day my friend told me to check instagram- and there's a picture of this girl kissing some other girl with a caption of "It's official!" and the date and maybe I don't have a right to be mad about it since it's not like we were actually dating, but I just have to think if she's with some other girl so soon after we stopped talking does that mean she was talking to her at the same time? Couldn't she at least have been honest and told me she was into someone else instead of just abruptly cutting off communication? I don't know, I just can't help but feel a little lead on here. Ughhhh. :dry:

2. Aerin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, that is not cool at all. She was definitely leading you on. She should have been upfront with you, or at least told you what was up when she started seeing this other girl. Sorry that this happened :frowning2: