1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homophopic fam

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BlancaR, Apr 10, 2016.

1. BlancaR

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    From comments my family members make about trans, gay & bi people I know if I come out it's gonna be extremely difficult.

Me & one family member frequently end up debating about being gay being right or wrong. He says people can have self control and not give into homosexual feelings and compares it to controlling things like committing criminal acts.

What makes it even harder is that 'he' is my husband and I know I have to leave him eventually and come out to him.

What makes it even more difficult is that my kids hear his comments and my teen criticizes too even though I try to raise them to be open minded.

I know when I tell him he's gonna flip, even maybe turn violent. He has never been physically abusive and I've only seen him get angry a few times. One time was when I told him I didn't love him anymore and he threatened to kill himself. He is a great father and person but has manipulative ways.

Not sure of what to do anymore.